Beach Escape Holiday Apartment offers unique, independent, luxury, modern style accommodation, providing guests with a relaxed and complete holiday base, minutes from everything Darwin has to offer.
Beach Escape Apartment is your complete Holiday Escape. Whether you want a relaxing holiday to escape from daily life or an adventurous holiday exploring around Darwin and its surrounds, you will not find a better place to base your holiday.
Enjoy picnics on the Casuarina Cliffs while experiencing the beautiful sunsets! You can fish off the Casuarina Beach or Rapid Creek Bridge, only a short 5-10min walk away. There are also many walking trails to experience the local wildlife, perfect for bird watching fanatics!
Casuarina Shopping Square and "The Quarter", new restaurant, café and family playground area, is a short 2 min drive away! Here you will find an array of shopping boutiques, cinema, Timezone arcade, Max Brenner, Hogs Breath Café and many more mouth watering restaurants and cafes to enjoy!
Leanyer Water park is only a 5min drive away and has FREE ENTRY! There are BBQ's onsite, so you can take along some sausages and enjoy lunch while the kids go crazy with the endless activities! There are water slides for older kids and adults, smaller water slides for toddlers, playground for children and a large swimming lagoon with kiddy pools for everyone to enjoy. There is an onsite café also.
The Darwin Waterfront Precinct is a short 15min drive away, here you will find the Wave Pool, Beach Lagoon (safe swimming) and many cafes and restaurants.
Within close proximity to the Charles Darwin University and Royal Darwin Hospital, this apartment is also very poplar with university lecturers, doctors and maternity patients.
The Beach Escape Holiday Apartment is located in an executive beach side suburb surrounded by quality homes and a very safe and quiet neighborhood.
BEACH ESCAPE APARTMENT INCLUDES:
* 1 Queen, 2 Single Beds
* Large outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and esky
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, including small appliances
* Plasma TV and DVD player
* Hotel quality linen, bath towels and pool towels
* Fully equipped external laundry
* Fishing reels and tackle box
* CHILD FRIENDLY: port-a-cot, high chair, stroller
* Adults and Kids DVD's, board games, books, toys, beach and sports equip, fishing gear including esky!
* PET FRIENDLY
* Fully air-conditioned with separate temperature controls for each room
* Car parking for 1 car with extra guest parking, room for campervan parking on side street
* Casuarina Beach and cliffs - walking distance
* Night Cliff Beach and Cliffs - walking distance
* Casuarina Shopping Square and The Quarter (2 min drive)
* Leanyer Water Park (Free Entry) (5 min drive)
* Waterfront Precinct with Wave Pool and Beach Lagoon (15 mins drive)
* Darwin CBD (15 mins drive)
* Crocodyllus Park (10 mins drive)
* Crocsaurus Cove (15 mins drive)
* Rapid Creek Markets (5 min drive)
* NightCliff Markets (5 min drive)
* Parap Markets (5 min drive)
* Mindil Beach Markets (15 mins drive)
* Charles Darwin University (3 min walk)
* Royal Darwin Hospital (2 min drive)
For a Territory Adventure, Litchfield Park is a 1hr drive and an easy day trip, and Kakadu is 3hrs away by car. There are many fishing charters available, departing from Cullen Bay. There is Jet boating, an exilirating ride for those thrill seekers, situated at the Waterfront Precinct.
Darwin has a vibrant multicultural community, with excellent markets at Mindil Beach, Parap, Rapid Creek and Night Cliff. There are many quality Art Galleries and museum which feature local contemporary and indigenous art.
All of our apartments are privately owned and managed by us and we strive to maintain our properties to the highest standard, so you can be rest assured that what you see and book, is what you get!
Since we are a private family-run company, we care about our guests and want you to have a unique and memorable stay in Darwin, so that you'll want to come back again and again.
As born and bred Darwin locals we can answer many of your questions and offer local knowledge of places to see in Darwin, we'll help in anyway we can to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing!
Book now for the best holiday experience Darwin has to offer!